Houston Bookkeeping and Accounting
This is then followed by creating a customized service plan so you can fully understand your bookkeeping and payroll needs. Our company is here to provide you assistance in fulfilling your dreams. While you focus on growing your business, let us work hard on giving you reports.
No matter what your business is, we provide virtual accounting and bookkeeping services that will play a vital role in your company’s success. Trust us when we say that we know what we’re doing to help your business grow to its full potential.
Here are the bookkeeping services for small business owners that we offer:
Our bookkeeping services include the following:
- Preparing journal entries for your receipts, payments, and all other financial transactions
- Posting journal entries to ledger accounts
- Filing source documents for all recorded journal entries
- Preparing financial reports
- Preparing trial balances
- Depositing money that the organization received
- Paying accounts in behalf of the company
- Issuing invoices for money owed to the organization
It is important to get all of these things done clearly and accurately. If only one data was done incorrectly, everything will get messed up. This is why you need virtual accounting and bookkeeping services of Bookkeeping Houston, TX. We do our best to ensure that your books remain error-free. We can also do necessary adjustments with the help of our reliable tools.
Our payroll services include the following:
- Employee records and documents management
- Accurate computation of employees’ leaves, lates, overtime, and absences
- Computing payroll, recurring earnings, deductions, taxes, and loans
- Preparing monthly salary slips
- Ongoing reporting of internal payroll
We can take over your bookkeeping and payroll needs so you can focus more on your business. With us, you no longer need to manually compute for the wages of your employees. We’ll take care of this for you.
Our accounting services include the following:
- Recording monthly transactions in the registered accounts books
- Preparing monthly trial balance, income statement, balance sheet, account schedules/reconciliations, and cash flows
- Cash management
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliation
- Processing invoice and payments
- Statutory audit assistance
- Liaising with external auditors
- Answering audit queries
- Statutory financial statements
- Updating trial balances with year-end audit adjustments
- Preparing draft statutory financial statements to be reviewed by you and an external auditor
It’s not easy to work on tasks such as accounting, tax preparation, bookkeeping and payroll services. You need to hire someone with the right knowledge and experience on handling these things. With us by your side, we will make sure that we properly examine everything. Each month, you will receive your financial report and have a dedicated team working with you.
Our tax preparation services include the following:
- Taxable income
- Income tax return filing
- Deductible expenses
- Computing allowances
- Representing in the IRS examinations
Since tax laws and regulations frequently change, it can be difficult to keep up and remember the new tax laws. Instead of focusing on these things, allow us to offer our bookkeeping services for small business owners. We will take care of your taxes as we stay up to date with the latest laws. We will file your tax returns on time.
We make sure to deliver accurate and reliable bookkeeping services to our clients and to go the extra mile for them!
Find Us On
Our Service Areas : West University Place, Bellaire, Jacinto City, Galena Park, South Houston, Pasadena, Cloverleaf, Aldine, Missouri City, Pearland, Deer Park, Channelview, Stafford, Humble, MIssion Bend